Information on supplying your own artwork
Please make sure when supplying your artwork for you Custom Design Wax Seal Stamp, that you first take a look at the following to make sure that your design is suitable.
- Your custom wax seal is circular in shape and either 25mm, 35mm or 50mm in diameter. It is a good idea to supply your artwork larger than this and we'll resize it for you.
- We recommend high resolution design in black and white only with no shading.
- Don't upload small, pixelated or blurry images as these are unusable and will delay your order.
- As wax seals are engraved and not printed, simple designs work best.
- Fine detail and really small lettering will not work once engraved even if it is readable on your computer screen or printer.
- Keep your smallest type size above 6pt in size. That's about 1.5mm in height.
- If possible, also let us know the name of the fonts that you use in your design, just in case we have to make changes.
- Don't get to fancy and reverse or flip your artwork as this is done when we engrave you seal.
- Don't upload screenshots from your phone or send us a photo of a design. Send us the original design as this will work best.
- Most file types are ok eg, .jpg, Photoshop, .bmp files are acceptable, but we do recommend and prefer Adobe Illustrator vector files such as:- .ai, .eps and .pdf
- The maximum size should be less than 8mb in size.
If you need help with your design or have a question, feel free to call us and ask.
1300 76 96 86
Business days 10am to 4pm